I am Looking for the Schematics of A 1040 ST

I am Looking for the Schematics of A 1040 ST

Post by Christopher Warne » Wed, 30 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am a student of engineering and i am doing research on atari 16 and 32
bit comps
and apple comps.  If you could please help, I would greatly apreciate
it.  Also if you could provide detailed info, or direct me to info on
the sound capabilitiues of Atari STs & Megas I would be forever in debt
to you

I am Looking for the Schematics of A 1040 ST

Post by Nicholas Bale » Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Christopher Warney a crit dans le message

Quote:>I am a student of engineering and i am doing research on atari 16 and 32
>bit comps
>and apple comps.  If you could please help, I would greatly apreciate
>it.  Also if you could provide detailed info, or direct me to info on
>the sound capabilitiues of Atari STs & Megas I would be forever in debt
>to you

There's a link to them in the Quick FAQ...

Nicholas
 --
 ===|||============================================

 -'  '  `- http://quickfaq.atari.org     mygale.org

Post by Bernard Diot » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

<>I am a student of engineering and i am doing research on atari 16 and 32
<>bit comps
<>and apple comps.  If you could please help, I would greatly apreciate
<>it.  Also if you could provide detailed info, or direct me to info on
<>the sound capabilitiues of Atari STs & Megas I would be forever in debt
<>to you
<>
<>
<>.
Hi! Chrystopher, I have those schematics...(;-D

Bernard Diotte

                            \      /
                            .\~~~~/.
                           |        |
         Bernard Diotte    | .=  =. |
                          || (o)(o) ||
                           (   ..   )
                            \ \__/ /
                             \____/

1. Looking for ST FM schematic

I'm looking for a schematic for the 1040 ST FM motherboard.

Is there a postscript version on the net anywhere?

Toronto,Canada       Internex Online - Toronto, Canada (416) 363-3783

2. WinG Frogs Per Second Specs

3. looking for schematics for TT-RAM and ST-RAM

4. comp.protocols.ppp part6 of 8 of frequently wanted information

5. Want to Trade: Have 20 MB worth of SIMMS, am looking for an Atari 1040 or better ST with monitor and HD.

6. totally CONFUSED!

7. I am looking for a 800 XL or 130 XE

8. Allowing DOS-only bootup when 98 is installed

9. Looking for 1040 STFM english language disk

10. I am looking for a TOS 3.06

11. I am looking for Atari 7800 cartridges

12. Looking for an Atari system 1040 or bigger.

13. looking to buy 1040