FS: TT Graphics Card

Post by Jeff Armstro » Sat, 05 May 2001 03:40:21

Hey everyone!  I have an exciting piece of hardware for sale. It's my
old TT graphics card.  Here are the specs:

Dover Research AlberTT VME Graphics Card
1024x768 or 800x600 with 16 colors (out of 4096)

This card is a very nice piece of hardware and I was using it quite
happily for a time.  But I no longer need it.  The card comes with a
disk with two small driver programs to start the card.  The card
worked beautifully with normal TOS and MiNT with XaAES, MultiTOS, and
Geneva.  I've heard it won't work with MagiC 6.

This is a great piece of hardware for anyone doing work on a TT since
it really expands your workspace.  I was using it with AtariWorks,
Calamus SL2000 and the Internet browsers.  I never found any
incompatibilities.  I've used it with three or four different
monitiors and I've not yet had a problem.

I'm asking US$50 for the card as that is how much I paid.  I would
prefer to sell to a US user, but I will ship overseas if necessary.
If you're interested, send me  an e-mail.  I'm located in Cleveland,
OH, USA.

Case Western Reserve University

FS: TT Graphics Card

Post by Don Wol » Sun, 06 May 2001 09:26:17

Jeff,

Sounds like a fair deal to me, E-Mail me as to how to hook-up the sale..

Donner...

>Hey everyone!  I have an exciting piece of hardware for sale. It's my
>old TT graphics card.  Here are the specs:

>Dover Research AlberTT VME Graphics Card
>1024x768 or 800x600 with 16 colors (out of 4096)

>This card is a very nice piece of hardware and I was using it quite
>happily for a time.  But I no longer need it.  The card comes with a
>disk with two small driver programs to start the card.  The card
>worked beautifully with normal TOS and MiNT with XaAES, MultiTOS, and
>Geneva.  I've heard it won't work with MagiC 6.

>This is a great piece of hardware for anyone doing work on a TT since
>it really expands your workspace.  I was using it with AtariWorks,
>Calamus SL2000 and the Internet browsers.  I never found any
>incompatibilities.  I've used it with three or four different
>monitiors and I've not yet had a problem.

>I'm asking US$50 for the card as that is how much I paid.  I would
>prefer to sell to a US user, but I will ship overseas if necessary.
>If you're interested, send me  an e-mail.  I'm located in Cleveland,
>OH, USA.

>Case Western Reserve University
>.

1. FS: TT Graphics card

For sale:

TT VME-bus Matrix TC1208e graphics display card, THE BEST!!!

2MB VRAM, 135MHz dot clock, hardware zoom and pan

ANY resolution and colour depth can be programmed, depending on your
monitor. e.g. 32-bit colour (16.7M colours) in 832 by 624 pixels,
16-bit colour (65536 colours) in 1152 by 896 pixels, 8-bit colour in
over 1600 by 1200 colours! All with super high refresh rates, DEFINITELY
NO flickers or interlacing!  VERY fast card and highly compatible with
almost all modern GEM software, MagiC and so on. Comes with special
NVDI drivers for even more speed, and lots of other software goodies.
Set up to work on the Idek 17" monitor but will work on any monitor
(standard VGA connector on back).

Turn your TT into something special! Do real photo editing, DTP in
high resolution with FULL colour!  See photos as they should be seen!
Be the envy of PC and MAC owners! Get Lots more space on your desktop!
If your thinking of adding a graphics card to your TT, then one of these
will currently set you back 1000! Not to mention several months waiting
list and the time to sort out the installation.
This card has only had a few months use, so its practically brand new.
What's more, its setup and ready to use!

But the best thing is...  you can have it for just 575!

2. "CzekiSTA Group" HELP

3. Graphics card for TT

4. TRUE MULTIMEDIA!

5. Which version???

6. Question about TT graphic card

7. Using MFJOB and DVIPS for 600dpi lj4 fonts

8. TT VME Graphics Card

9. Graphic card for TT

10. wtb: graphics card for TT