StringServer Support Page @ The MagiC Support Page

Post by Bengy Collin » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello everyone,
I have been working closely with the author of the excelent
StringServer, and we have came up with a mini-support page. The author
(Ozk) explains StringServer, how to use it etc in an easy, simplified
manner.  If you are curious about StringServer, if you are saying to
yourself right now "what is stringserver!!?" then this sight is for
you.  Ozk has not been getting the feedback he had originally hoped
(hardly any at all) so we are hoping that this site will change that.
Please give StringServer a try, atleast go to the page, it is a very
powerful program when supported!
The String Server Support page can be found at the MagiC Support page:
http://bengy.atari.org
Take care,
Bengy
MagiC OS Support Page: http://bengy.atari.org

1. MagiC OS Support Page homeless

Hello!
Well many of you may have noticed that my MagiC page has not been
updated in quite awhile. Well, that is due to the fact that I do not
have any web space available anymore.  The page currently at
http://bengy.atari.org will stay there, but I have no way of updating it
(my account has been canceled). I canceled my account for several
reasons, one of which is soon cable internet will be here (have to find
a way to hook it up to the Falcon030, I know it's possible).
Anyway, I have thought about using GeoCities, Angelfire etc., but I
myself personally hate those places with a passion.
So please spread the word to anyone who's interested. The MagiC page is
not dead, it just cant be updated ATM, until I find a new home.
Thank you for your patience,
Bengy

2. Modifying system menu in OS/2 PM?

3. Magic OS support page homeless

4. Wrapfigure not working ...

5. MagiC Support Page news

6. Database to Eudora Nickname Conversion (NEED HELP!)

7. MagiC Support Page (http://bengy.atari.org)

8. setting hardware flow control on a HP 9000/777/C110

9. MagiC support Page http://bengy.atari.org

10. MagiC Support Page.

11. New Atari-support Web Page(s)!!

12. Falcon Support Pages