Blackbox revisited

Post by Bob Rya » Thu, 15 May 2003 14:06:03

I connected up the 130XE and Blackbox tonight. Everything works fine. No
pics yet. Lot's of ARC files on the drives. Actually, there's two drives
in the case, but I think I'm only reading one.

I would like to sell the whole setup complete

$250.00

Alternatively, send me an offer and if no one meets my asking price,
I'll consider it.

Thanks,

-Bob
PS - I will be offering more of my stuff soon. Here's a partial list:

Happy 1050
Rambo 256k 800XL
Indus disk drives
Newell 800XL w/ omnimon, omniview, etc.. (may want to keep this one)
800 w/The Pill
Basic XE cart
Basic XL cart
Mac/65 cart
Action cart
3 in 1 cart w/Action, Mac65 and Basic XL
and more....

Blackbox revisited

Post by Bob Rya » Fri, 16 May 2003 12:25:28

Here are some pictures:

http://cerebro.cs.xu.edu/~ryanr/atari/blackbox/pic1.jpg
http://cerebro.cs.xu.edu/~ryanr/atari/blackbox/pic2.jpg
http://cerebro.cs.xu.edu/~ryanr/atari/blackbox/pic3.jpg
http://cerebro.cs.xu.edu/~ryanr/atari/blackbox/pic4.jpg
http://cerebro.cs.xu.edu/~ryanr/atari/blackbox/pic5.jpg
http://cerebro.cs.xu.edu/~ryanr/atari/blackbox/pic6.jpg
http://cerebro.cs.xu.edu/~ryanr/atari/blackbox/pic7.jpg

The controller is a "Konan" (pic 7). I didn't disassemble it far enough
to get the make and size of the drives. The drive housing is from Xerox
(pic 3), and has its own power suppoly (pic 6). The BB ROM is 1.34 (pic
1, pic 2). The drives are running MyDOS 4.50 (pic 4), and have lot's of
stuff on them (pic 5)

-Bob

> I connected up the 130XE and Blackbox tonight. Everything works fine. No
> pics yet. Lot's of ARC files on the drives. Actually, there's two drives
> in the case, but I think I'm only reading one.

> I would like to sell the whole setup complete

> $250.00

> Alternatively, send me an offer and if no one meets my asking price,
> I'll consider it.

> Thanks,

> -Bob

1. Blackbox foto's on site

Howdy folks

I've added some photo's of my BlackBox and FloppyBoard to my site at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/mathy.van_nisselroy.  I took the pictures
before I made some improvements.  Pictures from after the improvements will
be added later.
My photo's are scanned.

A couple of questions:

- How can I make better scans?  Have a look at the other two pictures by Nir
Dary and Bob Puff.  Less bytes, more detail.  (Nir has a digital camera.  I
don't.)
- I seem to have small grains of dust on the photo's.  Can I wipe them with
water or will that damage the photo's?
- How do you like the fake wood grain of my desk?  (read: should I take it
out of the picture and if yes, how?)

CU                                    Mathy van Nisselroy

--
---
My old email address will cease to exist as of the end of 2001, please use

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/mathy.van_nisselroy

2. Problems determining XPath expression

3. BBXFER 1.8 source AVAILABLE NOW (BlackBox/Floppyboard utility)

4. Display PDF file after pressing Submit button

5. BlackBox/Floppyboard

6. help with wntml tamil fonts

7. blackbox, multi i/o

8. Logging unsuccessful login attempts

9. BlackBox Issue

10. Blackbox / CDROM?

11. BlackBox debugger:Can it be triggered by a BRK?

12. Pt 1/2: Blackbox/MIO comparison

13. FlashROM upgrade for BlackBox