520 ST Games

Post by Andy Hasla » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I have recently found my old 520ST in the loft.

Ideal for the kids to play games on, without destroying my PC.

Where can I get games on floppy

or

download games and somehow get them onto 520ST disk format ????

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Andy Haslam

1. 520 ST Games

Go to the little green desktop
or the pacifist home page
sorry can't remember the link and am not at my usual machine
do a search for either of these
full instructions are contained on how to convert rom images
however i am not going to explain as it it goes against this news groups
topics

dan

2. Help! 5,000 pages with no Copyright notice

3. WTD: 520 ST games on disk (Holland)

4. Pegasus email from the web

5. Sinister Games not working on 520 ST

6. Summarizing syslog info

7. Wanted ; Mudpies a freeware games 520 St

8. Free Seminar on Service Level Agreements - April 16- Research Triangle Park, NC

9. Games for 520 st (floppy)

10. Sinister Games not working on 520 S

11. 520 STFM & ~75 games, MasterTracks Pro on eBay

12. FS 520 stfm/color/games

13. Atari 520 STFM Games