Need a SM124 Mono Monitor!

Post by Terry Ki » Tue, 22 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I need an Atari SM124(Mono) Monitor. If any one has an old one in your
ba*t or garage let me know. Please reply here or by phone at
613-226-4406. Thank you.

Need a SM124 Mono Monitor!

Post by Levien van Z » Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:00:00

: I need an Atari SM124(Mono) Monitor. If any one has an old one in your
: ba*t or garage let me know. Please reply here or by phone at
: 613-226-4406. Thank you.

You'd better try another newsgroup... I posted a similar request for a SM124
monitor in a Dutch buying/selling newsgroup, and I got about six responses.
I now have a fine SM125 for free!

        -=Levjenno

------

MALEB Homepage: http://www.veryComputer.com/~levjenno/
(Atari/Amiga/Linux/Therapy?/Red Dwarf/etc.)
------

"It's a b... It's a b... It's a small,
 off-duty Czechoslovakian traffic warden!"