Pro Midi Player for Atari

Post by David Fletch » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi
This program is now freeware according to the author at
http://www.jdkoftinoff.com/promidi.html  However the download is only the demo
version. I've contacted Mr Koftinoff and he is happy to post the full version
if and when he can find it! Does anyone out there have a copy they could post
to me as I'd like to use this excellent program sooner rather than later.

Cheers

...committed for insanity and crimes against the soul, the worst
crime that I ever did was play some rock 'n roll...

1. MIDI file players (WAS : MOD players)

: Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of a MOD player that will
: play MODs at random, say from a given disk.  Is there such a thing?
: Also, just out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite MOD player?
: Thanks for any info!
:
:
: Kevin
:

Greetings- Personally, I'd like something like this for MIDI files (any
format) which works as a DA or a background process. That way, I could
have real(-ish) music playing whilst word processing, backing up and so
on. The CodeHead MIDI Spy demo does some of this, but is limited to
about 15k files (I'd need 100k plus) and about 10 minutes usage. The full
version could do it, but I don't need the other facilities, such as
permanent recording. All I need is something which churns out data to the
MIDI ports. Anything like this around?

--
Tim Wright.                   \               Real Life sucks

2. PC full backup - any suggestions?

3. Atari ST MIDI file player?

4. Daylight Savings time on Domino for AS/400

5. Req: midi player shareware or freeware program for atari st

6. Easy Question -- Where is Microsoft FAX in Win98???

7. Pro BBs in Europe!, Pro BBS Wanted

8. TCP stack for UCOS ?

9. MIDI player

10. MIDI file player

11. CD Recorder Pro vs. CD Recorder Pro 2