MP3 On ST

Post by sioc » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

        Hi all,

  I think it's possible to listen MP3 on Atari ST, if you make an
electronic system (external) with the 3507D by ITT:
go to: www.ITT.de

1. Ethernet card and MP3 for C64 (me want for Atari)

Howdy folks

Check out this site:
http://www.volny.cz/dundera/devices.html
They have among other things, an ethernet card (looks not too complicated)
and an MP3 player card for the C64.  And Vanessa Dannenberg is working on an
MP3 cartridge too (the MP3 decoding is done by a chip on the cart.  The
computer is only used to stream the data to the cart).

This should be possible for the Atari too.

CU                                Mathy van Nisselroy

2. Tangney's RGB Charts

3. Tims MP3's : Page Created

4. Multiboot Software

5. CD burning and MP3 to wave file converter

6. QuickDraw GX Font Packager

7. mp3 encoding on a falcon

8. Travel Modem

9. Upload MP3 - Aniplayer 2.08

10. Falcon and MP3, yes indeed. real time.

11. MP3 Extension

12. mp3 player ?

13. MP3 on my Falcon :-)