Looking for PD/Shareware BBS prog...

Post by Kelly Braina » Sun, 03 Apr 1994 08:02:26

On the theme of the regrettable obsolescence of the Atari computers, of
which I've been a loyal user for years... I'm converting my 1040ST to a
BBS and am looking for a PD or shareware program... if anyone has Citadel
or another worthy ST BBS, or knows where I might find it thru ftp, please
post here or mail me... thanks.

Post by Donald Edwar » Mon, 04 Apr 1994 06:10:04

: On the theme of the regrettable obsolescence of the Atari computers, of
: which I've been a loyal user for years... I'm converting my 1040ST to a
: BBS and am looking for a PD or shareware program... if anyone has Citadel
: or another worthy ST BBS, or knows where I might find it thru ftp, please
: post here or mail me... thanks.

It appears to me that the most current Citadel (that I have found so far,
anyway) is Fnordadel.  It has its own directory at atari.archive.umich.edu .

Also look at Transcendence, which is file trn2401.* at umich.

1. bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

EXCUSE ME,
WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A LIST OF BBS'S WHERE I CAN
GET COMERCIAL CRAKED/HACKED SOFTWARE.

THANK YOU

P.S. SORRY FOR CAPS, I WROTE A KEYBOARD DRIVER FOR MYSELF AND IT WENT
     A LITTLE KAKA. I'LL FIX IT TOMORROW. SORRY AGAIN.

ARTEM (CHECK OUT COPYRIGHT? THREAD)

2. Pop up keyboard

3. Looking for Quick BBS (PD BBS-package)

4. FS SS5/85 64Mo/1Go TGX/GDM1962B

5. Wanted: pd music score editing prog.

6. Getting started with Allegro

7. Shareware, Freeware and PD

8. SqlDataAdapter Error

9. PD/Shareware distributors

10. Sources for PD/Shareware ST software in USA

11. Best PD/Shareware games

12. Any good pd or shareware Fax ST programs, and where??

13. PD/Shareware in Norway!