Stereo-tek 3d glasses?

Post by DFLIN.. » Mon, 02 Apr 1990 17:55:00

Date:          Sun, 26 Apr 87 16:50 EDT

Subject:       Stereo-tek 3d glasses?

ST-and-STereo-tek users:

Do the stereo tek glases come with adaquit doccumentation on their use?
Why is the ST so well suited for use of this device? Could an 8-bit interface
for the 3D glasses be constructed?. I want concrete technical facts on why or
why not this would work.

William (mike) Buford

1. Stereo-tek 3D-glasses

Date:          Wed, 13 May 87 20:33 EDT

ST-and-STereo-tek users:

Do the stereo tek glases come with adaquit doccumentation on their use?
Why is the ST so well suited for use of this device? Could an 8-bit interface
for the 3D glasses be constructed?. I want concrete technical facts on why or
why not this would work.

William (mike) Buford

2. Losing hard drive formatting

3. stereo-tek 3D glasses!!!

4. Experiences with DECmpp12000/MasPar MP-1

5. Stereo-Tek 3D glasses?

7. Stereo-Tek glasses

8. Pascal for Mac?

9. WANTED: Stereo-Tek Glasses