ST MIDI-player ?

Post by Andre Myl » Tue, 04 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi, Atarists,

Does anybody know if a MIDI-player exists for a ST/E, similar to the Windows' one.
I've never seen it. I would like to sort loads of midifiles without loading them
one by one in a sequencer...

Do you know if this exists and where I can find it ?

Andre

1. MIDI file players (WAS : MOD players)

: Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of a MOD player that will
: play MODs at random, say from a given disk.  Is there such a thing?
: Also, just out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite MOD player?
: Thanks for any info!
:
:
: Kevin
:

Greetings- Personally, I'd like something like this for MIDI files (any
format) which works as a DA or a background process. That way, I could
have real(-ish) music playing whilst word processing, backing up and so
on. The CodeHead MIDI Spy demo does some of this, but is limited to
about 15k files (I'd need 100k plus) and about 10 minutes usage. The full
version could do it, but I don't need the other facilities, such as
permanent recording. All I need is something which churns out data to the
MIDI ports. Anything like this around?

--
Tim Wright.                   \               Real Life sucks

2. "0257:BFF9DBA7" error address

3. Atari ST MIDI file player?

4. MNMDD Q

5. ST MIDI File Player

6. Apple/IBM

7. Req: midi player shareware or freeware program for atari st

8. midi midi midi input???

9. MIDI player

10. MIDI file player

11. MIDI player