Looking for Atari HW in Western Canada

Post by Anthony Iannon » Mon, 12 May 2003 13:28:16

Hi - I own and opperate a used and refurbish computer equipment store in
Winnipeg, MB (http://www.cr-winnipeg.ca) - though I sell mostly IBM
Compatible equipment and the occasional MAC, I'd love to have an Atari
or two around just for nolstalgia, or to play a few games on when it's
quite ;) - Does anyone have some working and astetically good Atari 8bit
or 16bit Hardware for sale in Western Canada?

Regards,

Looking for Atari HW in Western Canada

Post by Jagua » Wed, 14 May 2003 13:24:17

Quote:> http://www.cr-winnipeg.ca

I Have an Atari 400, 800 , 130XE ,520ST with monitor , and lots of
software. I live in Ontario if your interested.