OLGA works just fine!

Post by Mille Bab » Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi all!

..and thanks for Your help (Me and OLGA).

The Real-time Object linking between QED (Server) and CAB (Client)
works fine now. CAB now update all my HTML-editing in QED in the
background automatically.

BTW: The Author have a OLGA support page at:
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Thomas.Much/OLGA/index_e.html

I have a (in Swedish Language) OLGA-page also at:
http://www.tripnet.se/~mille/svenska/olga.html

Best Regards
Mille

Name : Mille Babic                   Atari Falcon030 40 Mhz

WWW  : http://www.tripnet.se/~mille  12MB RAM 540HD 800x600

OLGA works just fine!

Post by Neil Roughl » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

>The Real-time Object linking between QED (Server) and CAB (Client)
>works fine now. CAB now update all my HTML-editing in QED in the
>background automatically.

Can you provide simple directions in English on how to install OLGA with
CAB and QED?  I checked out your Web links and the OLGA ZIP archive but
found no help in English. Perhaps a post here, Mille.

Neil Roughley

1. Nova, a fine piece of work for colo[u]r ST's

Anyone who likes ST games and who has not gotten a copy of Nova
SHOULD.  I don't remember seeing an announcement of its existence here
(maybe I was zoning out), but it's available at atari.archive.umich.edu
in atari/newitems/nova.lzh.

The game is a very well done galaxians-type shoot-em-up with lots of
cleverly designed alien critters to blow up.  I highly recommend it.
It was written by Arunan Thaya-Paran.  Does anyone know if Arunan has a
net address?

Happy blasting,

Dave Baggett

2. OS/2 is here, Windoze 95

3. STik/CAB/MGFTP/Antmail/Forcast all work fine here :)

4. Newbie

5. Amail + OLGA + Memory Protect ?

6. Moving preloaded OS/2 on VP

7. English version of Olga?