We NEED a place to store our ST game cheats/Walkthroughs!

We NEED a place to store our ST game cheats/Walkthroughs!

Post by John Dool » Sun, 15 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi all..!
Notice there are tons of computer cheat pages for all the platforms
except the Atari line of computers Not Jaguar cheats, but Atari ST cheats!
I have a bunch of them.. and I'm sure all of you have some too!
Well... I think it's about time we stuck them somewhere where anyone
could get them if needed!  I will set it up on my HomePage if everyone
will send some cheats to make it worthwhile!  And I will also u/l to all
the good FTP sites.. once i have accumulated a whack of them!

So if you have some e-mail them to me!

Thanks
Johnny