Atari User Group Meeting - Wed June 10/92

Atari User Group Meeting - Wed June 10/92

Post by Dani A. Rolos » Sat, 06 Jun 1992 05:23:20

In June, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Six* Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting with the spotlight on
the ST Library.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we will also give
attendees the May (& perhaps June) issue of AtariUser.

The group welcomes new members and visitors with
8-bits, 16-bits, or those just curious.

Meetings held at the University of Waterloo in the
Math & Computer Building.

Room opens at 7:00 pm. Meeting starts at 7:30 pm.

Wednesday, June 10, 1992
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 579-3695 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

1. Atari User Group meeting - Wed Nov 11/92

In November, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Sixteen Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a Library Night.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we will also give
attendees the November issue of AtariUser.

Wednesday, November 11, 1992
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 725-2068 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

2. Bard's Tale III Code Wheel or Alternative

3. Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Aug 12/92

4. ESG-110/24 GFX Board

5. Atari User Group meeting - Wed May 13/92

6. Thumbnails

7. KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Jan 8/92

8. KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Mar 11/92

9. KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 12/92

10. Atari User Group Meeting - Wed July 8/92

11. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 10/93

12. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Nov 9/94