Stero Tek 3D Glasses 4 sale

Post by Duane Johso » Sun, 29 Aug 1993 01:57:19

LC Technologies Stereo Tek 3D glasses for the Atari ST.
Comes will all orginal equipment including, box, glasees case, manual ane
of course glasses.

I'm only asking $20 for them.

Stero Tek 3D Glasses 4 sale

Post by Duane Johso » Sun, 29 Aug 1993 01:55:28

LC Technologies Stereo Tek 3D glasses for the Atari ST.
Comes will all orginal equipment including, box, glasees case, manual ane
of course glasses.

I'm only asking $20 for them.

1. Stereo-tek 3D-glasses

Date:          Wed, 13 May 87 20:33 EDT

Subject:       Stereo-tek 3D-glasses

ST-and-STereo-tek users:

Do the stereo tek glases come with adaquit doccumentation on their use?
Why is the ST so well suited for use of this device? Could an 8-bit interface
for the 3D glasses be constructed?. I want concrete technical facts on why or
why not this would work.

William (mike) Buford

2. How to QSBlit()?

3. Stereo-tek 3d glasses?

4. Multiple LAN config

5. stereo-tek 3D glasses!!!

6. Howto clean (delete) all partnership'ed info on my Pocket PC

7. Stereo-Tek 3D glasses?

8. Stereo Tek 3-D Glasses 4 sale

9. Stero Glasses on the ST

10. Stereo-Tek glasses