req:midi player shareware or freeware program

req:midi player shareware or freeware program

Post by jre.. » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi: Does anybody know if a midi player freeware or shareware program exists?
    If so, where can I download it from?

Thanks!

req:midi player shareware or freeware program

Post by Rich Tietje » Fri, 21 Jun 1996 04:00:00

 j>
 j> Hi: Does anybody know if a midi player freeware or shareware program
 j> exists? If so, where can I download it from?

Probably dozens.  Try ftp.cnam.fr or ftp.src.doc.ic.ac.uk or even Hensa.
--
+------------------------------------+---------------------------+

|   STarship & Quark's Holosuites    |      +1-503-244-2870      |
+------------------------------------+---------------------------+

Post by Robert Wil » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

> Hi: Does anybody know if a midi player freeware or shareware program exists?
>     If so, where can I download it from?

Mark Feaver was posting one which he had written several months ago. I
don't know if it's posted to any FTP sites, and I don't have his address
any more. It was sort of like MIDI Music Maker, except his had a simple
sequencer aspect too.
--
 Songshop Musical Productions / Imagination; use it, or lose it
 Box 266, Shawville, Quebec  /

req:midi player shareware or freeware program

Post by Frank Vuot » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

SMF-PLAYer by Bogi-Productions is a simple and fast player. If you
have NeoDesk or similar you can install it as an application. Double
click on a .MID and it starts to play.

I believe I got in from Hensa.

Frank          /~