Berkley MicroSystems

Post by ac9991 » Sun, 01 Mar 1992 13:35:08

Hey all.. I need to contact Berkley MicroSystems as I hear they have some
sort of tape backup software out.  Any info?

--

1. Berkley MicroSystems

I need to get in touch with Berkley MicroSystems, but don't know their number,
where they are, etc.  I tried over at Toad computers, but they don't like them
or something, and don't have any software or info about finding them.

If anyone has a mail address, phone number, email address, etc.. I could
use it!  Thanks..

--

/------------/ Paul Danckaert /---------------------------------------\

\----/ Fnet#500 /-------------------/ GEnie: P.Danckaert /------------/

2. conference announcement

3. Is Berkley Software (GEOS) now Berkley Systems?

4. Degaussing button on a 1790 monitor?

5. samchau@uclink4.berkley.edu

6. HP 9000/J210 starting up HP-VUE

7. Berkley Sockets, anyone?

8. Sherlock (new iddue)

9. HELP!!Translate os/2 TCP/IP select call to Berkley select call

10. Plain old Berkley sockets apps under OS/2 Warp

11. Berkley Sockets, anyone?

12. www.eecs.berkley.edu/os2 connection

13. FREEWARE: BIND (Berkley Internet Name Domain) 4.9.5 ported to OS/2