HELP! Having problems with Ishar 2 and my Falcon!

HELP! Having problems with Ishar 2 and my Falcon!

Post by Stuart David » Mon, 14 Mar 1994 03:05:02

Well, the subject says it all. Ishar 2 freezes on me a lot. I own a Falcon
with no internal HD, (external SCSI), and a  VGA monitor. I also have tos
4.04. Could this be the reason it is freezing on me (the tos 4.04?)?
Perhaps they programmed this game on a TOS 4.01 or 4.02 machine. I remember
someone else posting a message about this same problem not too long ago,
and I am wondering what kinds of solutions I can try! Ishar 2 is a great game
but it is hard to get anywhere on a RPG if it keeps freezing on you.

--

| L  A  T  E  R     D  U  D  E  S |  |||  DAVE the atari fanatic...... |
|<_\<_\<_\<_\/_\___/_\/_>/_>/_>/_>|_/ | \______________________________|

1. HELP! Ishar 2 is having problems!

Well, the subject says it all. Ishar 2 freezes on me a lot. I own a Falcon
with no internal HD, (external SCSI), and a  VGA monitor. I also have tos
4.04. Could this be the reason it is freezing on me (the tos 4.04?)?
Perhaps they programmed this game on a TOS 4.01 or 4.02 machine. I remember
someone else posting a message about this same problem not too long ago,
and I am wondering what kinds of solutions I can try! Ishar 2 is a great game
but it is hard to get anywhere on a RPG if it keeps freezing on you.

--

| L  A  T  E  R     D  U  D  E  S |  |||  DAVE the atari fanatic...... |
|<_\<_\<_\<_\/_\___/_\/_>/_>/_>/_>|_/ | \______________________________|

2. David Pleasance (spelling) e-mail address?

3. ISHAR - ISHAR II - Ever heard of them?

4. New HP100LX Owner needs help!

5. Help!!! (still having harddisk problems)..

6. Can anyone helpme out ?

7. England: Nearly 90% of large firms are ON or AHEAD of schedule....

8. Still having problems with Legend of the Sword - Help!!!!

9. Bad Falcon problem solved (was:HELP Bad falcon problem)

10. ISHAR II Problems....

11. ISHAR III et ROBINSONS REQUIEM for FALCON CD ROM