bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

Post by Artem Aleksandrovich Koutchi » Sat, 04 Feb 1995 10:04:32

EXCUSE ME,
WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A LIST OF BBS'S WHERE I CAN
GET COMERCIAL CRAKED/HACKED SOFTWARE.

THANK YOU

P.S. SORRY FOR CAPS, I WROTE A KEYBOARD DRIVER FOR MYSELF AND IT WENT
     A LITTLE KAKA. I'LL FIX IT TOMORROW. SORRY AGAIN.

ARTEM (CHECK OUT COPYRIGHT? THREAD)

bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

Post by William Kendri » Sat, 04 Feb 1995 15:49:11

You're not excused :)  and no, I can't (and I hope no one else can) tell
you where to find hacked software.

-bill!

William (Bill) Kendrick / | \  ** New Breed Software **  Finger me at VAX
Coming soon: my WWW home page!

bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

Post by James Kin » Sun, 05 Feb 1995 13:45:39

Ah! My first nominee for my killfile! Artem: Get a life and*off!

You're poss regarding "cracked" and "hacked" commercial software are
getting very tiresome.

If anybody out there knows about pirated software, it's me -- but since
the slow demise of the 8bit, there's probably been nobody more
willing to buy up the remaining "commercial" software than me.

Just 2 weeks ago, I bought 15 titles from American Technavision!

Go away, Artem!

--

1. DUTCH BBS list (BBS Pro!)

This message is posted because I see sometimes a NEW BBS list on this group,
but the not all the active BBS systems as listed below are in that list.
I have send serveral e-mails but it seems that the person who makes this
list doesn't read them...

Atari Inside BBS
Off-line ?

Pro node #471     Version: 5.0b
Thunderdome BBS
+31-416-279990        21:00   - 8:00  (CET)
300-19.200

Pro node #472     Version: 5.0b
The Underground Node #472 BBS
+31-416-561927        24hr / 7days
300-19.200

! For all other 8-bit BBS systems that a still active please e-mail me, I
want to compile a new up-to-date list.

2. WINFRAME ???

3. Zork,BBS'S,BBS List

4. Hidden Files

5. Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BB

6. Combined 9600 bps "normal" AND (!!) fax modem wanted

7. Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS li

8. HOWTO add static entries to WINS?

9. Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS list

10. Pro BBs in Europe!, Pro BBS Wanted

11. Looking for Quick BBS (PD BBS-package)

12. BB/ST BBS program versions

13. ST BBS and BBS archive; please help