Troll's Tale

Troll's Tale

Post by Fran » Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:13:50



Evening again, Folks!

Does anyone know where I can find the ENGLISH (or maybe German version, if
there is one) version of Sierra's "Troll's Tale"? I've been searching the
net but only the Polish version pops up...

Frank

 
 
 

Troll's Tale

Post by Paul Irvin » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:49:30



>Evening again, Folks!

>Does anyone know where I can find the ENGLISH (or maybe German version, if
>there is one) version of Sierra's "Troll's Tale"? I've been searching the
>net but only the Polish version pops up...

>Frank

Nope..Polish only I think..
--
Paul  

   *** remove YOURFINGER to email me ****

 
 
 

Troll's Tale

Post by Frank Schr?der-H?ftman » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 05:43:10


Quote:> Nope..Polish only I think..

Well, some kind animal sent me the original version as an ATR but it does
not seen to accept the space bar for selecting the options of what to do.
I've tried the latest Atari800Win version and vaious settings. All to no
avail.

The polish version does work properly, though...

Hm. IIRC, my disk version of the game for the real Atari had the same bug.

Anyone?

 
 
 

Troll's Tale

Post by Paul Irvin » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 06:13:36


On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:43:10 +0100, "Frank Schr?der-H?ftmann"


>> Nope..Polish only I think..

>Well, some kind animal sent me the original version as an ATR but it does
>not seen to accept the space bar for selecting the options of what to do.
>I've tried the latest Atari800Win version and vaious settings. All to no
>avail.

>The polish version does work properly, though...

>Hm. IIRC, my disk version of the game for the real Atari had the same bug.

>Anyone?

If you want, send me the ATR and I'll play around and see if I can get
it going..
--
Paul  

   *** remove YOURFINGER to email me ****

 
 
 

Troll's Tale

Post by Frank Schr?der-H?ftman » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:32:28


Quote:> If you want, send me the ATR and I'll play around and see if I can get
> it going..

Fixed it myself.

27<>32
(ESC<>SPACE)

(-:

See line 5080 of GAME.BAS

 
 
 

Troll's Tale

Post by mad ATARI user alterna » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:01:17


I seriously thought this was a thread about usenet trolls. :o))


Quote:> > If you want, send me the ATR and I'll play around and see if I can get
> > it going..

> Fixed it myself.

> 27<>32
> (ESC<>SPACE)

> (-:

> See line 5080 of GAME.BAS

 
 
 

Troll's Tale

Post by Paul Irvin » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:42:17




>I seriously thought this was a thread about usenet trolls. :o))

Nah, there's enough about those already ;-)
--
Paul  

   *** remove YOURFINGER to email me ****

 
 
 

1. Bard's Tale won't work!

I bought Bard's Tale a few years back.  I played it for a while and forgot
about it.  I recently dug it out and wanted to finish the game.  Well, it
won't work any more.  It keeps telling me there's a disk error when it tries
to read the picture disk.  I've done a TOS upgrade (to 1.4) since the last
time I ran this.  Could someone confirm that TOS 1.4 is the reason this
won't run on my system?  If so, does anyone know of a patch that will allow
it run with TOS 1.4?
--
Il Hwan Oh                    |"...in Science, as in religion,
Univ. of Washington, Tacoma   | when one has destroyed human wonder and

                              | one has killed man." -- Loren Eisley

2. FS: Sparc 5's, IPX's, IPC's

3. Bard's Tales II and III

4. Looking for combo DTMF and call-progress detector chip

5. Bard's Tale I

6. PWM

7. Bard's Tale II ????

8. hello

9. Bard's Tale

10. Ultima and Bard's Tale

11. Bard's Tale

12. Bard's Tale II ????