Does anyone need "Programming The Microsoft Windows Driver Model" with CD?

Post by Am » Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:03:40

"Programming The Microsoft Windows Driver Model" with CD
by Walter Oney, Forrest Foltz
Paperback - 624 pages Bk&Cd Rom edition (September 1999)
Microsoft Press; ISBN: 0735605882
Brand new, Asking $25

Does anyone need "Programming The Microsoft Windows Driver Model" with CD?

Post by Bill McKenzi » Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:53:07

$25 ??  I have yet to be in a half price books anywhere in the US where I
couldn't pick up that book now for <$10 with CD.  Looks like not too many
people can hang, if know what I mean :)

--
Bill McKenzie
Software Engineer

Quote:> "Programming The Microsoft Windows Driver Model" with CD