is ntdev mailing list is down

Post by Ashis » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 06:49:45

I was wondering if anybody knows that ntdev mailing lis
is down.
Ashish

1. Am I still on the mailing list?

Hello,

Was I accidentally deleted from this email list?

I haven't seen the usuall email trafic I normally see. So, I think somone deleted me! Please put me back on the list. I don't know how this happened.

Thanks.

--nick
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

2. Convertible Bond Transaction

3. I am picked for xbox live and I am from brooklyn new york

4. US-FL-South Florida --> EDP/IS AUDITOR (CISA is a plus) (Reports, Controls, Data Retrieval)

5. I-AM I-AM From Pope Bass

6. IIe and IIgs hard cards

7. I-Am I-AM "The Reverend Robert L. Bass "

8. problem with install new package

9. Meet Robert L Bass - I AM - I AM

10. I am Offline when I am online...

11. AM Radio Card for a PC (yes, AM not FM)

12. AM - 65/AM-75

13. am able to read guest's mail when I sign in