Exporting Notes

Post by Mike Gle » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:21:06

'Fraid not, Francis.

--

Mike Glen
Project MVP

> Thanks Mike,
> I looked at the FAQ #21 and it seems that all 3 articles
> apply to Project 98, including a patch to mitigate the
> problem. Is there any patch available for P2000 or
> anything else I can do? If not, I guess I'll have to limit
> my notes to 255 characters or find another way to include
> tasks status in a report.
> Francis.

Exporting Notes

Post by Steve Moor » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:39:30

I hit this problem in Project 98 and was told (by MS) to
upgrade to 98 SR-1.  Microsoft here in the UK were unable
to get me a copy of SR-1 and it's not downloadable from
the MS web site.

I've just upgraded to Project 2000 purely to get round
this problem and it's still not been solved?

__Steve__

message

>> create
is
>> the
it
>> is

>> >.

>.

1. Exporting Notes

Hi Francs,

Welcome to the Microsoft Project newsgroup :-)

Please see FAQ Item: 21. Truncated Notes.  The problem is still there in
P2000 :-(

FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at
this web address: http://www.mvps.org/project/

Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on:-)

Mike Glen
Project MVP

2. TCP/IP ?

3. Exporting Notes field in HTML or Excel

4. Surf Squirrel--PCMCIA

5. exporting notes

6. GVP-SIMMs for old GForce40

7. Exporting or copying task notes

8. Munged CAP files...

9. Notes truncated when exporting

10. Exporting posts to Lotus Notes

11. exporting task notes

12. Exporting Task Notes to HTML

13. Limit on Size of Exported Tasks Notes?