Project 2000 Macros

Post by Duan » Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:45:58

I have a question regarding Macros...I currently have a
few Macros that will export project data to Excel, but I
am wanting a Macro that will export the same data that is
in Excel back to Project....can anyone help?

Thanks

Project 2000 Macros

Post by Jack D » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:14:08

Without knowing exactly what you want, the process should be the same except
in reverse.
Open the file but instead of writing to it, read from it. Cell navigation
etc. should be similar.

--
Please try to keep replies in this group. I do check e-mail, but only
infrequently.

-Jack Dahlgren, Project MVP

Quote:> I have a question regarding Macros...I currently have a