How can I link a recurring task?

Post by Gilles » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:34:14

Hello,

How can I link recurring tasks (such as a weekly status meeting) with the
other tasks?
Currently, when I add a recurring task and assign it to a resource,
that resource is overloaded for the duration of the recurring task.

Thanks,

Gilles A.

1. Recurring tasks - linking

I have three recurring tasks - A,B,C - that occur on the same day on a
regular basis.  B has a FS dependency on A and C has an FS dependency on
B.  I linked tasks ABC to create a "cycle" but can only task C is
displayed on the Gantt Chart.  None of these tasks are scheduled on the
calendar.   I can see the progression of the three tasks on the network
diagram though.

Any suggestions/ explanations for a P2K novice?

2. Let's compare speeds

3. Microsoft Project 2002 Recurring Tasks bumping due dates for other tasks

4. Employer Matching 401(k)

5. Problem with task time in recurring tasks

6. Anyone gotten a router to work on the Ameritech $39 Asdl service?

7. How to conver regular task to recurring task

8. GSM: Group Special Mobile or Global Standard Mobile?

9. Existing Task to Recurring Task?

10. Hint needed for Recurring tasks

11. recurring process tasks

12. WBS Codes and Recurring Tasks