check row error on loading a project from SQL Server

check row error on loading a project from SQL Server

Post by Michael » Fri, 04 Jan 2002 04:28:31

We are storing MSP data in SQL Server 7.0.  A user had a problem with
a project and gets several "check row ### column 307" error messages
before they get an error message saying Microsoft Project application
ran into a problem and MS Project shuts down.  ### is a number.  The
person who had the problem is running Win 95 and I am running Win XP.

Does anyone know what this message means?  Is there a way to open this
file and recover the data?

Thanks in Advance
Michael

1. Repost - import error when open projects stored in SQL Server database

I am using Project 2000 with Project Central.

When I call up the Resource Pool project I get an
error "An import error occurred. Check row 22 column 45"
(and then there's general info about appropriate values
that doesn't seem to being specific to anything). I then
click "Yes" to "continue importing with additional error
messages" and then get the same message, except "Check row
44 column 45" - then I click Yes again, and everything
seems normal.

When I call up the most recently created project (that
uses the resource pool) I get a similar message, except it
says: "Check row 13 column 45" and then, "Check row 15
column 45". And then it opens up and seems to behave
normally.

I just don't know what's going on. What is wrong and how
can I repair it? When it says to check a row and column,
how can I do that? Please help.

2. modified by name is web server service account

3. launch MS Project - with project from SQL Server

4. LX memory

5. New errors access MS SQL Server Database on (CREATE DATABASE and Batch SQL Statement)

6. -> mr. Anthony Ross [Q]

7. SQL Server Error: "Arithmetic overflow error converting numeric to data type numeric"

8. Bison, Lex, Codewarrior & co : just another question

9. Check box to highlight Row if Checked

10. SQL: delete rows based on a column being like-compared to other rows

11. SQL Server row security

12. Sybase SQL Server Vs. Microsoft SQL Server

13. MS SQL Server vs Sybase SQL Server