Two stage filtering

Post by Tom Coate » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:29:34

For a management report, I have been asked to select a range of dates from a
task table and then from that small set, I need to suppress the task data
and show only the rollups of which the selected tasks are a part. Either
filter works flawlessly, but when I do them in any sequence, the last two
heading rows in the 80-row table of selected dates disappear.

I extract the range of dates using the filter button. The headings-only
filter is in the project menu. The same two rows are always missing. Should
I be looking for defects in the data, or is my technique faulty?  Is this
task even feasible in Project?

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Tom

Two stage filtering

Post by Jack D » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:00:06

Try combining the criteria for both of the filters in the same filter using
an AND condition.
However, I think that perhaps you are doing something that may need some
additional information.

If you can post what you are filtering for (what are the exact criteria for
both filters) then it will be possible to answer.

-Jack

--
Please try to keep replies in this group. I do check e-mail, but only
infrequently.

-Jack Dahlgren, Project MVP

+++++++++++++++++++

Quote:> For a management report, I have been asked to select a range of dates from
> task table and then from that small set, I need to suppress the task data
> and show only the rollups of which the selected tasks are a part. Either
> filter works flawlessly, but when I do them in any sequence, the last two
> heading rows in the 80-row table of selected dates disappear.

> I extract the range of dates using the filter button. The headings-only
> filter is in the project menu. The same two rows are always missing.
Should
> I be looking for defects in the data, or is my technique faulty?  Is this
> task even feasible in Project?

> Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

> Tom

1. (MOD) Nemesis 2 - stage #0 - nemesis2-first stage.zip (1/1)

Again .. This sounds perfect , just like the original !!! How do you do this
??? Many many hours of work I guess ?!?! I'll be waiting for the others !!

Or do you have a site where I can find these ??

Saulo Feres Padovan heeft geschreven in bericht

2. Load-linked/store-conditional can deadlock

3. Second Stage Bootloader for Multibus II ?

4. 2511 BALANCED ASYNC LINES ?

5. Proc for "two-stage simultaneous equations"

6. HP200 wireless ethernet connection

7. SURVEYMEANS - two stage sampling

8. FS: Apple IIe Computer System

9. (Lee) Logit-OLS two-stage estimation

10. Tobit model by Heckman two stage estimator

11. Two stage models: sequential vs simultaneous

12. Stage Two Questions