Adjusting Working/Non Working Time per Event

Adjusting Working/Non Working Time per Event

Post by P Carlso » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:25:29

I'm managing a reliability program that includes both man
resources (5 days/wk) and testing resources which run
constantly for weeks at a time.

The problem is that I can't seem to find a way to attach a
specifically defined calendar to a specific task without
changing the whole project calendar.  For instance, I work
2 weeks (10 days) developing a test plan and then test a
part for 2 weeks (14 days).

Does anyone know if it is possible to set individual tasks
to follow their own calendar?

Advice either way is appreciated.

Adjusting Working/Non Working Time per Event

Post by Jack D » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:35:14

Create a calendar that has the schedule you want.
Double click on the task you want to use that calendar for - this brings up
the Task Information box.
Go to the Advanced tab.
In the field named calendar, select the calendar you want to use.

This is a new feature for Project2000. Not available in Proj98.

--
Please try to keep replies in this group. I do check e-mail, but only
infrequently.

-Jack Dahlgren, Project MVP

Quote:> I'm managing a reliability program that includes both man