Access to a P2000 "internal variable" ?

Post by Michael Frien » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:47:56

Hi,

I would be grateful for any info re getting access to a P2000 "internal
variable".

The scenario is as follows:

We find it helpful to distribute .gif snapshots of individual Gantts to the
resources working on a project by placing them in a common area for access.
Current practice is to identify the file by naming it in a resource
name/week end format (eg., TOM WE 0311.GIF).

The best way seems to be to set up the required Gantt format and then
iterate through a cycle of Autofilter by resource, take GIF, save as
required name for each resource.

I could set up a macro to do the remaining steps if I could retrieve the
name which is specified at the Autofilter by resource step. I guess this
must be accessable as a P2000 "internal variable".

Thanks in advance,

Mike

1. Missing "IP-Address-Internal" and "PortX-Internal" messages ?

Hi:
       MSN 5.0 has file transfering UPnP enabled, but when I do file
transfering by MSN 5.0 between 2 LAN PCs,  one with Windows XP and the other
with Windows 2000 behind a UPnP enabled router; I can not see some headers :
"IP-Address-Internal" and "PortX-Internal" ( the fields exist in my friend's
D-link router howerver),  although it can do file transfering without
problem on LAN clients , but file transfering failed between 2
clients(ex:XP,Win2000) both behind NAT router  (ex: XP - LAN1 - internet -
LAN2 - Win2000)  caused by missing above fields in MSN file transfering
negociation messages .

       It would be greatly appreciated if some experts know why
"IP-Address-Internal" and "PortX-Internal" fields missing from the MSN file
transfering negociation messages?

Best regards
Dave

2. Online Quotes glitch

3. !!!!!"""""IMPORTANTE"""""!!!!!

4. 16 Mhz 68000

5. K7s5a """"ich krieg die KRIESE"""""

6. Word97 filters for Word95 (was: The 64 Billion Dollar Question Answered!!!)

7. Access "Description" imported to the SAS "Label" -- How?

8. Isosurfaces from 3d data?

9. To "MVP", "Sindar", or "Brett" :Problems with a menu

10. Accessing "main" level variables

11. "paralell" port vs. "usb" vs. "serial"?

12. Abbreviate "hrs" to "h", "days" to "d"

13. warning: "global variable blah is accessed using A5 register"