Application error on closing a MS-SQL project file

Application error on closing a MS-SQL project file

Post by John Gibso » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:26:11

Has anyone come across this particular error?
WINPROJ.EXE - Application Error
" The instruction at "0c308d03c8" referenced memory at "0x0282cffc". The
memory could not be "read"
It occurs when I try to re-save (update) a file.

I have numerous projects stored in MS-SQL 7.0, all connected to the same
resource pool. We use Microsoft central to input actual time data (but this
seems to work OK). The problem only occurs on 2 or three of the 11 or so
files linked to the pool

I have tried saving the problem projects to different files but when they
are re-connected to the pool the same thing happens. I have tried saving the
pool to another file and re-establishing the connections with no luck.

Could some combination of data in the pool file be causing it?
Could I have some corrupt data in there?

Does anyone have any suggestions short of starting from scratch??

John