I know this is my second post for the day but I just seem to be having alot of
This is my situation:
Project 2000 SR-1
Windows NT 4.0 workstation
This is the first time I've encountered the problem so I think it has something
to do with service pack one, but I'm not sure. Anyway here we go: I've changed
default task type to fixed duration, I've selected all tasks by clicking task
name in the column header and then de-selected effort driven, I've de-selected
new tasks are effort driven. When I go into my project and try to change the
resource assignment percentages all of the tasks are changing duration. So I went
into each task, and they are effort driven again. Is there something I'm doing
wrong here, is service pack one messing my box up, or am I just going nuts.
I have many projects to change resource assignment percentages for, and I don't
want to go into each task and un-select effort driven 1000 times or more.