Open and close tasks in Project 2002

Post by Javie » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:44:03

Hi all,

Im testing the new Project 2002. I dont know if there is
a project2002 newsgroup here (I couldnt find it) so I
wanna make a question:
Is there any option in order to avoid a resource updating
a task on his timesheet (someting related to close the
task)?

Can a resource view only the most soon tasks?
and not see tasks he is assigned 6 months later?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Javier

Open and close tasks in Project 2002

Post by Mike Gle » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:17:45

Hi Javier,

Try the Project 2002 newsgroups referenced in FAQ No 24: Project and Project
VBA Newsgroups, at this web address: http://www.mvps.org/project/ .  You are
more likely to get an answer there.

Mike Glen
MS Project MVP