What is different between Forte C++ Personal and Forte C++ Enterprise.

Post by ??? » Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:27:22

What is different between Forte C++ Personal and Forte C++ Enterprise.
Only existance of Teamware?

--
(JooHyoung Park) Programmer
Republic of Korea

What is different between Forte C++ Personal and Forte C++ Enterprise.

Post by Paul Flo » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 22:39:38

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:27:22 GMT, =?euc-kr?B?udrB1sf8?=

Quote:>What is different between Forte C++ Personal and Forte C++ Enterprise.
>Only existance of Teamware?

The license system is different. Personal is node-locked to a single
workstation, whilst with Enterprise uses floating licenses.

A bientot
Paul
--
Dr. Paul Floyd       Silvaco Grenoble Research Centre
55, rue Blaise Pascal, ZIRST II, 38330, Montbonnot St. Martin, France

1. FS: Forte C++ Personal Edition 6/Intel and Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/SPARC

Time to clean out my un-used software collection (I'm sure most people have
a little pile in their study).

2 x Forte C++ Personal Ed. 6/Intel
      Rights to Use: 1

* I do not have the media for them, however, you can download the "preview
version", aka Forte C++ update 2, then all you have to do is register it.

Normal list price as listed on the SUN website: $1,995.00 however, I am
selling it for anywhere between $800-$1000 or nearest offer.

1 x Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/SPARC
     Rights to Use: 1

Normal list price as listed on the SUN website: $1,500.00 however, I am
selling it for anywhere between $500-$800 or nearest offer.

Unfortunately, 22 December, I'm going for a holiday, so, if possible, any
inquires to be before then.since all that is being shipped is a license
card, the total cost of shipping will probably be around $NZ2.

Matthew Gardiner

2. Human Factors Consultant Sought at HP-Cupertino

3. FS: Forte C++ Personal Ed 6/Intel, Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/Sparc, Forte C++ Personal Ed 6/Intel

4. Newbie Question

5. FS: Forte C++/C 6 and Forte Fortran/C 6

6. JOB : Snr QA Engineer/ Pittsburgh, Leading dot com / stock ! Nice client. Full-time deal. * *

7. FS: Forte C++ PE 6/Intel and Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/Sparc - Reduced prices

8. comp.text Frequently Asked Questions

9. FS: FORTE C++/C 6 (BOTH X86 AND SPARC) AND FORTE FORTRAN 6

10. FS: Forte C++ for Intel

11. FS: SUN Forte C++ PE /INTEL

12. FS: Forte C++ 6 Compiler for Sparc