Haiku program?

Post by Ian Russell Ollman » Thu, 21 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone seen a program (unix, mac, IBM - I don't care)  which can
write haiku? McPoet and Electric Poet can't be confined to a poetic form.
Someone took the time to write an electronic insult maker, what about haiku?

                                Ian

Haiku program?

Post by Peter Kranevel » Fri, 29 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

> Has anyone seen a program (unix, mac, IBM - I don't care)  which can
> write haiku?

"If Monks Had Macs", a wonderful CD from Voyager has a Haiku generator.
Obviously, in view of the title, the CD is available in Mac format only.

Haiku program?

Post by Phil Stripli » Mon, 02 Oct 1995 04:00:00

: >
: > Has anyone seen a program (unix, mac, IBM - I don't care)  which can
: > write haiku?

Haiku? Generated by a computer?

The May rains
Fall on cemetaries