Patch #4 to the Kerberos distribution is now available.
The changes therein are described at the end of this message.
The patch is about 54k long.
To retrieve this patch:
Anonymous FTP: connect to athena-dist.mit.edu, retrieve
with a subject of 'send krb-code patch4'; it will be mailed back to you.
Digital Equipment Corporation/Project Athena
CHANGES in this patch file:
- new version of makedepend (handles #elif, #pragma, other
changes) (this is now the X11R3 makedepend)
- changes for SunOS (should now work on Sun-4's and SunOS 4.0)
- clean up some problems with DEFINES makefile macros
- clean up some old RCS pathname headers
- remove some excess #include <xxx> statements
- fix some missing function declarations
- fix a buffer-length error in send_to_kdc
NOTE: Due to some changes in util/imake.includes/config.Imakefile, I
recommend that you recopy this file into any configurations you have
build and re-edit it with your local changes.
You may also wish to recopy makedepend into your configuration
directories and rebuild it.