Seducing women has never been this easy

Post by Taylor Crowle » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:03:52

1. VueScan settings I am having trouble with

In a previous post I mentioned I was having problems with VueScan not
giving results as good as the HP S20 bundled software.   The problems were
darkness, too much contrast, and too much blue.   These are 35mm slides
(or many are 28.5mm square) taken between 25 and 40 years ago.

The setting I have in VueScan are:

Scan from HPS20
Mode 35mm slide
Media Type: Image
Bits per pixel: 24 bit RGB
Scan Resoution: 1200 dpi

FILTER
Restore Colors off
Grain Reduction None

COLOR
Color balance: White Balance
Auto Black Point: ON
Black Point %: 0
Auto White Point: ON
White Point %: 5
Color Space: sRGB
Gamma: 2.2
Image Brightness: 1

FILES
JPEG Quality: 85  (produces files slightly larger than HPS20 software)

2. Changing case in text strings

3. I am having trouble with an HP9591A

4. Isometric maps (like in Transport Tycoon, RollerCoaster Tycoon, SimCity 2000, ...)

5. Am I the only one having problems with DeskScan II?

6. Translator

7. X10 newbie--what problem am I having, please?

8. FV308 Fixture Verifier

9. I am having a problem, need some help.

10. Am I the only one having problems with 1-2-3 97?

11. A simple project I am having trouble with

12. Am I having driver problems?