KTelnet -- multiple authentication option negotiation?

KTelnet -- multiple authentication option negotiation?

Post by Michael S. Greenbe » Wed, 30 Sep 1992 05:30:12

Here is a question:

        Once a telnet client has successfully authenticated itself to
a telnet server via kerberos can / will the server request
authentication option negotiation again at any time during the
session?  The RFC draft we are working from is not specific on this
point.

        Thanks in advance for any light you may shed,
                Mike
--

1. Server refused to negotiation authentication

Okay, why am I getting this error? I'm just trying to test the kerberos
authenicated telnet. I've also listed the output from klist.

client:(/mnt/share/bin/krb5) telnet -x -f -a kdc
Trying xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx...
Connected to kdc.ns.gatech.edu.
Escape character is '^]'.
Server refused to negotiation authentication, which is required
for encryption.  Good bye.
client:(/mnt/share/bin/krb5) klist
Ticket cache: /tmp/krb5cc_7688

Valid starting      Expires             Service principal

--

Network Operations & Engineering - OIT - Georgia Tech
        http://www.gatech.edu/travis

2. Image problem

3. Kerberos telnet option negotiation

4. Connect your Apple Printer to your PC easily! info@iec-usa.com

5. Kermit-95: turn off telnet options negotiation?

6. Basic Security

7. Telnet authentication option

8. unable to load or find hidden files

9. Multiple Domain Authentications

10. ISP sharing one IIS server for multiple companies, how to direct authentication to different places?

11. Multiple Logins; User List Authentication... ?

12. How to configure multiple boot-up options (Was: Exp. with Toshiba Tecras)

13. Win XP-Win 98: boot-option for multiple OP System