Can anyone recommend a good Kerberos v5 Telnet client for Windows NT and
Kermit 95 http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html
See http://www.kermit-project.org/security.html for details on our
Kerberos 5 support.
Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer
The Kermit Project * Columbia University
612 West 115th St * New York, NY * 10025 * USA
1. Macintosh Kerberos V5 telnet
Some people might remember that about a billion years ago, I said that
we were working on V5 telnet for the Macintosh, and it would be
Well, it's finally gotten to a state where we feel confortable in releasing
a copy of it. You can get it from:
We have heard reports of it not working on some machines. If it
crashes/hangs your Mac, then I would be interested in hearing about
it; please drop me some email and report what kind of hardware, OS
level, and if you're running an extension manager (if so, which one).
Reports of success are welcome too :-)
2. Need Epson Geneva PX-8 BASIC ROM & Doc.
3. Cybersafe Kerberos V5 vs. Cygnus Kerbnet 1.2 Kerberos V5 and MIT Kerberos V5
5. Is Kerberos V5 supported by AFS, is Kerberos V5 preferred and stable?
6. MS Mail Remote disconnects on attached files
7. Kerberos V5 BETA5 & its telnet
8. Catagory for Receiving Payment on Invoice
9. Telnet Encryption Options vs. Kerberos V5
10. Free Win95/WinNT telnet client with kerberos V5 support
11. V4 telnet to V5 (Beta 5) telnetd (NCSA Telnet)???
12. Kerberos telnet and today's telnet vulnerability announcement
13. Setting up Kerberos v4 tickets on Kerberos v5 server