I am getting a make error 127

Post by m.. » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:30:35

Hi All,

Itry to install the DBI. CPan install dont work
Messages see below.
And now?
Sry if this mail is posted twice.

Thanks
Cu Mark

I tried this:
DBI-1.13
perl Makefile.PL,make,
...Seems O.K.
make test
...messages
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Test.pm line 68.
        Using DBI::PurePerl (DBI_PUREPERL=2)
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Test.pm line 68.
Using /usr/Mark/DBI/DBI-1.23/blib

make install
...Seems O.K.

Data-ShowTable-3.3
perl Makefile.PL
...messages
Writing Makefile for Data::ShowTable
make
...messages
cp showtable blib/script/showtable
/usr/bin/perl -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i586-linux
-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503 -MExtUtils::MakeMaker -e "MY->fixin(shift)"
blib/script/showtable
Manifying blib/man1/showtable.1
Manifying blib/man3/Data::ShowTable.3pm
/usr/bin/pod2man: ShowTable.pm is missing required section: Synopsis

Thats it?

1. 127 Research and Development: 127 Day!

Thought this might be interesting considering our recent
discussion regarding Exception Handling:

        Every year, 127 Research chooses an interesting topic, presenting it to
our correspondants just to keep them up-to-date with our vastly
increasing prowess and drive. This year will be the first we bring the
public our yearly analysis. Focused on topics that challenge an
analyst's skill, 127 Day releases display our level of ability in
auditing, exploitation, theory, and more.
           This year, 2003, represents 127 Research and Development's
first public 127-Day release! Our release covers the remote exploitation
of the prescan memory corruption vulnerability found in versions of
Sendmail earlier than 8.12.9. In the paper, Don Bailey touches on some
interesting techniques not yet seen in public. One of these techniques
is the misaligned-opcode method of text segment manipulation.
        The paper is viewable online in HTML format, as well as down-
loadable in portable Postscript. The exploit interface described in
the report is also available at 127's website.
        http://www.7f.no-ip.com
        http://deadchildren.org
Enjoy!
Don Bailey
127 Research and Development

2. english synonyms

3. Jaz Disk Error 127

4. HPpserv/epson/mac Oops. (Apologies for my other post to this group.) I've got an HP jet direct plus external print server and Any suggestions?? (I'm thinking that the HP utilities will Yours, Fred

5. Quantum LPS 127/170/340 prob

6. Kakxe1 & Caroline at Milan Fashion Week

7. Excel 5.0 - Writing to files opened for Sequential Access when char. value > 127

8. Access 2k Database Performance Change in move from NT 4.0 Server to Win 2k Server Active Directory

9. i am getting error

10. Can "vi" handle chars above 127 ASCII?

11. how does bios13 works (klib386.s:127)

12. Can snmp use only 127.0.0.1, software loopback!

13. Community string length is restricted to 127 bytes, why?