Available for immediate download: tree view web part

Available for immediate download: tree view web part

Post by Serge van den Oeve » Sat, 04 May 2002 05:40:12

Dear SPS users,

Did not know where to publish so published to both portalserver and
portalserver.development.

I just published a web part for Sharepoint Portal Server 2001 on
http://spsutil.sourceforge.com. It is a tree view on the web storage system.

See the site for more info, documentation and screenshots.

I would love to hear from you if it is useful.

Serge van den Oever
Macaw

www.macaw.nl

Available for immediate download: tree view web part

Post by Serge van den Oeve » Sat, 04 May 2002 08:21:11

Excuse me, should be http://spsutil.sourceforge.net!

Serge

> Dear SPS users,

> Did not know where to publish so published to both portalserver and
> portalserver.development.

> I just published a web part for Sharepoint Portal Server 2001 on
> http://spsutil.sourceforge.com. It is a tree view on the web storage
system.

> See the site for more info, documentation and screenshots.

> I would love to hear from you if it is useful.

> Serge van den Oever
> Macaw

> www.macaw.nl

Available for immediate download: tree view web part

Post by Steven Collie » Sun, 05 May 2002 07:05:28

Great job Serge, works a treat for me, there have been a number of people
calling out for this so I'm sure it'll be popular. I woud suggest you submit
it to www.spsfaq.com and www.sharepointcode.com to ensure it gets the
broadest possible audience.

Steven Collier

> Excuse me, should be http://spsutil.sourceforge.net!

> Serge

> > Dear SPS users,

> > Did not know where to publish so published to both portalserver and
> > portalserver.development.

> > I just published a web part for Sharepoint Portal Server 2001 on
> > http://spsutil.sourceforge.com. It is a tree view on the web storage
> system.

> > See the site for more info, documentation and screenshots.

> > I would love to hear from you if it is useful.

> > Serge van den Oever
> > Macaw

> > www.macaw.nl

Available for immediate download: tree view web part

Post by Thomas Hetsc » Tue, 07 May 2002 17:31:49

Hi Serge,

the web part you wrote is excatly what we were looking for. Only two things:
Every child in the categories node has a link to its presence in the
Document Library. Is it possible to enable this link for parents, too. I
mean instead of opening the folder. Opening the folder by pushing the '+' is
sufficent, I think.

Another thing: Is it possible to remove the nodes that represent files? I
only need it to view folders.

I hope you can help me, before I totally mess up your code. :-)

Thanks
Thomas

> Excuse me, should be http://spsutil.sourceforge.net!

> Serge

> > Dear SPS users,

> > Did not know where to publish so published to both portalserver and
> > portalserver.development.

> > I just published a web part for Sharepoint Portal Server 2001 on
> > http://spsutil.sourceforge.com. It is a tree view on the web storage
> system.

> > See the site for more info, documentation and screenshots.

> > I would love to hear from you if it is useful.

> > Serge van den Oever
> > Macaw

> > www.macaw.nl

1. Tree view of document web part (urgent)

Hi,

I am making web part is for Tree view of documents
I want to following thing to display in this web part.
1) Document Folder
2) Sub document folder (if any) and so on.
3) Document (which can be any format i.e. word, text, pdf,
gif etc)
        Following this should display with document
a)      URL of the Document.
b)      Version of the document.
c)      Create Person name of the document.
I should look like
In "workspace" "Portal/Documents" Folder

- Document folder
    - Sub Document folder
        + Sub of Sub Document folder
            xyzkl.doc
            url: .............
            version : .........
           CreatedBy :.............

I have worked on this but I don't know how to create this
hierarchical tree view of folder and sub folders

Any one have worked on this please give me any clue or
reference of document where can i get this details i have
check "site Map" web part but it not give me much help.

Thanks  in Advance

Deepak

2. FAQ please

3. View a Web Part inside of a Web Part

4. can anybody help me?

5. Category tree web part

6. freeing huge pointers

7. Category Tree Web Part

8. AppleCD Experience

9. Navigation Tree Web Part?

10. View all the lists and shared doc in tree view

11. Multiple Web Part Galleries in Web Part Catalogs

12. Web Part Interact w/other Web Part

13. Is it possible to change the ContentLink property for a web part from another web part?