Integrate STS Document Library and SPS Document Library

Integrate STS Document Library and SPS Document Library

Post by Nare » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:31:00

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me how to access the SPS document library features from
the STS site.

Any document how to integrate SPS features with STS ??

Thanks in advance for help

~Naren

Integrate STS Document Library and SPS Document Library

Post by MVP » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:47:28

You're looking in the wrong direction.

You can incorporate STS documents in the SPS search routines.

But you can't access the special features of SPS from STS.

Mike Walsh
Helsinki
Finland

Quote:> Hi All,

> Can anybody tell me how to access the SPS document library features from
> the STS site.

> Any document how to integrate SPS features with STS ??

> Thanks in advance for help

> ~Naren

Integrate STS Document Library and SPS Document Library

Post by Ewout Bouwma » Fri, 07 Feb 2003 21:42:29

Yes you can!
With Frontpage you can add a web component that show's
information from another page.
Insert web component->Included Content->Page-->add link
of the SPS doc.store
(make sure that the users have rights on the STS web and
on the SPS Doc.Store)

Voil, STPS, best of both worlds :>

Quote:>> the STS site.