Share document library across subwebs

Post by Parth Jhaver » Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:03:42

Is it possible to share the same document library across multiple subwebs?
Alternatively, can the doc lib of one subweb be auto updated when files are
added/modified/saved in another subweb?

thanx

Share document library across subwebs

Post by Derek Ros » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:55:21

I suppose that would be possible, but hte document library would no longer
look like the other document libraries.  In other subwebs (other than the
'host') it would liook like a regular link.

Also, if you use different security setups for each subweb you may have
difficulties editing or posting documents.

Quote:> Is it possible to share the same document library across multiple subwebs?