Maybe these MSSPS sites can help you;
Hope it helps,
Quote:> I am looking for a script that will allow me to set a value within a
> multi-list field on a document profile. I'm not a big code writer, but I
> hoping someone here has done this before. I need to set this vale (the
> value) on about 4000 documents.
1. v2 - document profiles / accessing documents metadata
1) How do i setup document profiles in v2 and retrieve the meta data for the
2) Is it possible to do it programmatically in the doc. event handlers,
where can i find info. on accessing word/excel metadata
I would like to update the data in my document libraries with the metadata -
author, subject and other custom attributes etc. from these documents
3. Updating Document Profile's Custom Property for Document V ersions
5. Not working using Code: Updating Custom Document Profile's Custom Property for Document Versions
6. WTD: SCSI info for SPARC Classic X
7. v1- Document Profiles to V2 - ?
9. Is it possible to change the internal name of an attribute in the document profile?
10. Extracting Custom Properties from a document profile
11. Creating a new property at document profile
12. Document profiles properties from SQL-database
13. Blank Document Profile Property