Appearance of Documents in Document Library

Appearance of Documents in Document Library

Post by Dee » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:51:28

Ok, this might be strange but I thought it was worth a
shot, so here it goes...

I am trying to make the folders that are in my document
library have the same appearance and structure as my
Categories tab.  I would like them to all list, even the
sub folders.  But instead of the tree view I am looking
for a more straight forward view like how all the
Categories and sub categories appear on the categories
tab.  Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks for all of your help!!!

Dee Kemp

Appearance of Documents in Document Library

Post by Savi » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:47:39

Hello !
I came across a web part you can get here
http://spsutil.sourceforge.net
it is a tree navigation web part just like the explorer
app in Windows.

Savio

Quote:>-----Original Message-----