How to get the access rate for the specific document in SPS's Document library?

How to get the access rate for the specific document in SPS's Document library?

Post by Willia » Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:07:57

Dear all
I am trying to get the document access rate or access time for the document
located in SPS document library.
Please help me if any one know how to get it.

Thank you very much

How to get the access rate for the specific document in SPS's Document library?

Post by Jan » Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:53:25

The hit of the document is logged in IIS log
files.(Winnt/system32/logfiles/...)

You can download a tool (doc_usage.vbs) from MS SPS web site. This
program reads the IIS log files and calculate the access number for
documents. You can also customize this .vbs file to meet your own
needs.

Hope this help.