Tcl/Tk presentation

Post by Cameron Lai » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 00:59:58

                        .
                        .
                        .
Quote:>Thank you very much Cameron Laird for your information. Yes,We need to
>automate the Enterprise Network testing using Tcl/Tk. Send me more
>details on how to go about this study, since I am new to this.

                        .
                        .
                        .
Yikes!  That's a big job, for a team that's not (for
example) familiar with Tcl.  I recommend that you
SERIOUSLY consider bringing in a consultant or trainer
to get you off to a good start.  Moreover, if you
haven't done it already, writing an explicit state-
ment of the goal of your "Enterprise Network testing"
will be invaluable.

In the meantime, <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/testing >
might interest you.
--

Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net
Personal:  http://phaseit.net/claird/home.html

1. Building Network Management Tools with Tcl/Tk

This is a good tool, but you must be aware that source code and some
examples could not be retreived from the authors web site. See what
one of the authors says, and even the new pointed web site does not
work ! By the way, if you try to contact Prentice Hall, there will be
no reply.

"I have been searching through my pc at home and unfortunately
can not find the source code for the RMONv2, IP Path Tracing,
and Network Delay sample applications. Again, I apologize for
this.
Regards,
Dave Zeltserman

I have to apologize about the sample code no longer being made
available. It is a long story, one that I can not go into here,
but unfortunately I have no control over the
www.net-mgmt-solutions.com site, nor do I have access to two of the
five sample applications. If anyone wants, they can send email to

RMONv2, IP Path Tracing, and Network Delay sample applications. Also,
I'm making a MIB Expression Browsing application written in Scotty
freely available at www.snmptoolchest.com.
Regards,
Dave Zeltserman
"

2. NT Long Filenames Problem

3. Building Custom Network Management Tools With Tcl/Tk -- Training Announcement

4. Epson LX300 Win95 driver

5. Tcl-TK Programming

6. What is the most efficient way to pass large arrays in CORBA?

7. TCL/TK in testing

8. UK ISPs supporting mail relay

9. Building Network Management Tools With Tcl/Tk - Training Announcement

10. Building Network Management Tools with Tcl/Tk

11. Development of a Network Management application in Tcl/Tk

12. Building Custom Network Management Tools With Tcl/Tk -- Training Announcement