Have you seen this...its new !!! 9g!`f?i]6Z

Have you seen this...its new !!! 9g!`f?i]6Z

Post by Dave » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:38:09

Quote:>  This is not spam. Full details at the bottom.

Saying it's not spam doesnt make it true...

1. Having problems seeing the server

Hi there,

I have managed to get Client 32 for Win95 version 2.2.0.0 working on
three machines, one of which is my laptop. All the machines can see our
old NetWare 3.12 servers, but only my laptop can see our new
Intranetware 4.11 server. I originally thought it might be a routing
problem and that some of our hubs, routers etc might need to be
reconfigured. BUT, I plugged the laptop into the ports that were being
used by the other machines and I can still see the 4.11 server. I've
been through the properties loads of times, and I can't see anything
wrong.

If Anyone's got any ideas it may just be enough to stop me loosing the
rest of my hair :-)
Paul Duncan                                     Tel: +44 1703 596385
Information Systems Group,
NERC Research Vessel Services,
Room 451/11,
Southampton Oceanography Centre,
Empress Dock,
Southampton,

2. NAT & DNS

3. Problem seeing a second computer that sees the first

4. using /etc/hosts instead of DNS

5. New to cisco routers and having problems

6. WTB: A2000 Ram Card

7. new to cisco routers and having a bit of a mare

8. CRAZY new problem I have never seen affecting 3750G and 2970G

9. Having problems with new 33.6 SupraFaxModem?

10. Has anyone seen the new MultiTech MT1432EAB modems yet?

11. Having trouble using that new Sportster 33.6 .inf?

12. New Pay Scheme Seen Fueling Mexico Cellphone Growth