HowTo MRTG

Post by BSD » Thu, 08 May 2003 21:20:26

I want to run MRTG under FreeBSD4.8
to monitor some Cisco Routers and some Servers.
Any document arround to install/configure MRTG under
FreeBSD, would be really appreciated?

BSD

HowTo MRTG

Post by Mats Karlsso » Sun, 11 May 2003 06:39:53

Quote:> I want to run MRTG under FreeBSD4.8
> to monitor some Cisco Routers and some Servers.
> Any document arround to install/configure MRTG under
> FreeBSD, would be really appreciated?

> BSD

Check out the files

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub/contrib/freebsd.t...
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub/contrib/freebsd.txt

Maybe you can find som help there,

Kind regards
Mats

1. Starting MRTG via script in initd - howto?

Forgive me. I am new to Linux (installed just last week). I have MRTG
installed and running on my PC as a daemon. How do I start it up
automagically? I read the info on setting up a script and popping it in
initd, but it is a little over my head. Could someone please explain in new
to Linux terms?

My mrtg stuff is at http://readyornot.gotdns.com/mrtg/index.html

It's very rudimentary right now, once I start figuring out this new
environment, it'll be a little more in depth.
Thanks, Bruce

2. DG Emulator for Mac

3. Submission: HOWTO: new ADSL mini-howto ver 0.81 released

4. Remote Desktop

5. Mini HOWTO's - Regular HOWTO's????

6. Download Prince Of persia I-II

7. How to debug MRTG - (My MRTG instance stop without reason)

8. Dr Dobbs

9. MRTG and mrtg.cfg-problem!

10. mrtg + mrtg-ping-probe perlscript ?!?

11. MRTG Newbie needs help with MRTG on Solaris 8 SPARC Edition

12. perl mrtg mrtg.cfg

13. newbie MRTG question : how to add mib to MRTG ?