win2k memory OID

Post by Joel Salmine » Thu, 22 May 2003 10:30:27

Has anyone been able to get any data from this OID  .1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1.6
for physical memory in use or committed bytes? I am looking to graph
committed bytes in relation to physical memory

win2k memory OID

Post by Joel Salmine » Sat, 24 May 2003 14:44:40

Only in windows 2000 server is there a OID for memory. No other MS OS has a
memory OID.

To get around this issue I have been using OEM snmp extension agents like
Compaq Management Agents and Dell OpenManage to get these metrics. Another
solution would to compile your own perfmon.mib with the winnt resource
tools. Or use snmp4tpc mibs.

hopefully this will help someone......................

Quote:> Has anyone been able to get any data from this OID

.1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1.6
Quote:> for physical memory in use or committed bytes? I am looking to graph
> committed bytes in relation to physical memory

1. SNMP variables (OIDs) for physical memory size and shared memory size

Hi all,

I want to write a small script to get via snmp the
complete hw-infos of a cisco router like
- memory size
- shared memory size
- flash size
- ios version
- rom version
- interface types
- etc.

In the appr. cisco mibs on ftp.cisco.com/usr/pub/mibs
I couldn't find the snmp variables for
- ram size
- shared memory size.

Does anyone know the snmp OIDs or snmp variables for
"ram size" and "shared memory" size?

Thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Siegbert Kleiner
NCB Network Consulting Bazzanella GmbH
Benzstrasse 32, 71083 Herrenberg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 70 32 / 94 88 31
Fax: + 49 (0) 70 32 / 94 88 99

2. JPEG 2000 and Patents

3. MRTG + win2k OID

4. Need NJ ISDN ISP w/static IPs

5. SNMP OID for memory utilization on CISCO AS5350

6. How to publish SPTS to the internet?

7. Memory usage's OID - VPN Concentrator

8. Cannot delete server.

9. 3640 Memory OIDs

10. SNMP Memory Used oid

11. OID for memory usage on Cisco7200